You are here
This position is now filled
Senior HR Advisor (HRBP)
- National Organisation
- Well Know Brand
About Our Client
My client has over 20 offices across the UK and employs over 1500 people. With strong ties to the Construction and Business Services sector. My client is well established in their market and place their people firmly at the centre of everything they do.
- To ensure that all matters relating to Human Resources are at all times conducted in accordance with legislative requirements and Company procedures
- To take a collaborative and coaching approach to ensure that relevant colleagues and managers are fully aware of their responsibilities and obligations when dealing with HR matters, and that any non-compliance is identified and speedily resolved.
- To assist in the development and implementation of change management programmes, in support of business objectives.
- To monitor/analyse the HR KPIs for the branch/BU and to initiate action to ensure ongoing improvements.
- To work with the wider HR Team, shared service centre and any other relevant personnel (e.g. Payroll, Benefits) to ensure that all record systems and documentation are accurate, up-to-date and processed within the requisite timescales.
- To ensure that all matters relating to discipline and grievances are handled in accordance with both legislative and Company requirements, and to participate in the management of such matters as appropriate, recognising the potential need for commerciality in certain cases.
- To support the operation of the Company's performance management and development processes, and to liaise with the Training and Development function to ensure that training requirements are fulfilled.
- To undertake or support HR-related projects which relate to the needs of the designated branch, business unit, or the organisation.
- Implement corporate HR strategy within the branch or BU as required.
- To participate, encourage and implement an ethos of Business Excellence.
- Challenge day to day operational decisions to find a more effective and commercial HR approach
- Any other duties in line with the needs of the business, where appropriate training provided
- Implement best practice HR / talent management solutions within the branch/BU to help maintain an engaged and motivated workforce
- End to end project management including development and implementation of change management programmes, in support of the achievement of business objectives.
- To lead and support business managers with the creation, implementation and monitoring of engagement plans and initiatives throughout the HR year in order to develop a more engaged and motivated workforce
- Provide support on any Employee Relations issues in order to ensure any highlighted risks are minimised
- Provide clear guidance surrounding the implementation of Policies and Procedures to minimise any risk to the Company
- Provide guidance on recruitment processes and work with the in-house Talent Resourcing team to ensure the right people are identified, recruited and retained, and work in collaboration with the central resourcing team.
The Successful Applicant
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Employee and Industrial Relations experience
- Breadth of knowledge and business acumen typically obtained with extensive experience or equivalent, within the HR function directly in, or closely supporting executive and/or line operations
- Excellent communication skills
- PC skills (to include Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative, organise own and others workload and to tight deadlines
- Team player with proven leadership skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to motivate a team
- Full UK driving licence essential
What's on Offer
This Senior HR Advisor role is paying Â£40-45k + car or car allowance