You are here
Senior HR Advisor
£40,000 - £50,000
- Must have L&D experience
- Must be available to start in January
About Our Client
Leading Energy company based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Career Management: working with HRBP act as a dedicated career manager for client group which includes but is not limited to: identification of talent through succession planning, conducting career review meetings, facilitating internal movements and promotion by working with other Group's career managers, coach managers with competency assessment (ACR) and employee development and deal with performance management as and when appropriate;
- Compensation and Benefits - working closely with the Payroll and Benefits team, manage the full range of compensation processes to ensure our company package remain competitive within the Financial Services market, this includes but is not limited to: management of the annual salary benchmarking, annual salary review process and associated bonus schemes, on-going accurate monthly payroll processing
- Learning & Development - manage L&D activities for dedicated client group including but is not limited to: identification of training needs, implementation and delivery of specific training to the business, Advisory services to managers on training/development needs analysis and provision as appropriate.
- HR Policy - provision of employment law advice and employee relations in general; on going policy review working closely with the wider HR team ; Manage employee relations issues, including individual negotiations and business focussed solutions in accordance with best practice and UK employment law.
- Change Management: educate, coach and advise our employees and managers population with various changes management projects to support business change and growth
- HR Campaigns: Manage and roll out key Group HR campaigns to the business: diversity campaigns, employee engagement survey, Performance shares, reporting campaign, headcount planning, long-term plan, Data Acquisition campaign, Training Acquisition campaign.
- Projects: Identify and / or manage various Human Resource projects in line with the objectives of the HR Department and in collaboration with HR Business Partner and the wider HR team
- Job Evaluation: Coordinate and participate in the Hay Evaluation process, ensuring all roles are accurately graded and recorded.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Knowledge of expatriation management, plus Group HR policy and procedures
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation. Proven leadership abilities.
- Client focused and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Analytically minded. Ability to innovate and solve problems.
- Has a proven Can do attitude - resourceful and able to manage multiple priorities in a busy and reactive environment
- Exposure to Hay job evaluation method would be advantageous.
- Experience with SAP HR as a HRIS system including employee and manager self-service is desirable.
- Excellent communicator internally, externally, and cross-culturally.
- Works effectively under pressure, leads and drives change.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary dependant upon experience