You are here
Senior HR business Patner
- Senior HR Business Partner
- Employee Relations
About Our Client
A leading construction firm based in the city of London.
- Work closely with the business and provide commercial HR advice, coaching and guidance to senior line management / SMT on HR and people related issues.
- Lead and develop a HR team of 2, ensuring the team have clear objectives and measures of success.
- Develop and implement a people strategy and plan, which supports the London region in achieving its business goals.
- Implement the Initial Facilities (IF) 'people strategies, policy and procedures as required.
- Ensure ER records and metrics are kept and produced which allow the team to focus activity with line management and track improvements in the basic service offered.
The Successful Applicant
An experienced HR Business Partner with a background in Retail, Hospitality, Business Services or Distribution.
Exposure to managing a regional/multi-sited client group.
Extensive experience dealing with a range of different key stakeholders and characters both strategic and operational HR initiatives.
Used to a highly commercial and extremely challenging environment and have a wealth of experience across an HR generalist role including: TUPE, employee relations, change / transformation, performance management and employee engagement.
You should be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000 plus package