You are here
Senior Internal Audit Manager Quality Assurance and Methodology
- Senior Audit Manager Quality Assurance and Methodology
- Senior Internal Audit Manager
About Our Client
Our client are a leading international bank who specialise in Retail,corporate and Wholesale Banking.
The Senior Internal Audit Manager Quality Assurance and Methodology who will be based in London will have responsibility for leading the QA and Methodology function with direct line management whilst ensuring the Division is kept up to date with internal audit methodology and industry wide best practice developments and delivering innovative solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Internal Audit Manager - Quality Assurance and Methodology should have the following skillset:
- Subject Matter Expert in relevant specialist business/risk area with experience of leading and managing independent quality assurance activities including assessing and challenging the quality of the audits.
- Strong working knowledge of UK best practices for Internal Audit including a detailed understanding of the CIIA Code and IIA standards.
- Detailed knowledge of internal audit methodology from an end-to-end basis.
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Communicates both verbally and in writing, complex and/or difficult messages effectively to different audiences tailoring the approach.
What's on Offer
£80,000-£95,000 plus benefits and bonus