You are here
Senior Internal Auditor - Assurance Experience Required
Experience in Internal Audit/Risk Assurance Required
FTSE 250 highly-acquisitive Manufacturing business
About Our Client
This client is a highly acquisitive Manufacturing business based in London. They are growing at a rate of 11% year-on-year and have an excellent track record of progressing people internally and monitoring staff development. They are recruiting a new Senior Internal Auditor as a result of internal promotion and progression within the business.
As the Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- The entire risk framework for the European and EMEA region, developing controls and robust audit plans and procedures.
- Conduct audits in accordance with Department's audit programmes working either as part of a team or independently.
- Identify improvement opportunities to the group's processes.
- Provide support, assistance and practical guidance to Spectris management on internal control matters.
- Revisit past audit reports and reviews to ensure issues and action items have been fully addressed by the relevant Operating Company.
- Carry out ad hoc assurance projects, such as investigations, as requested.
This role will be based predominantly in central London with flexible working hours and up to 65% travel to European countries. There is also the option to travel to America and China for those who are interested, but not compulsory.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you MUST have experience of working in the Risk Assurance and/or Internal Audit team of one of the Top 10 Accountancy practices. This is an essential requirement for this position. In addition, you will have a strong academic track record and be a proven problem solver. You will enjoy working autonomously, and receiving challenging and complex problems that require both high technical, communication and influencing skills. You will be a progressive and driven individual, that is eager to succeed at each stage of your career.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers the chance to work in an environment that is highly entrepreneurial, acquisitive and stretching. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, departments and differing business contexts, both nationally and abroad. You will be able to travel Europe, and benefit from a generous benefits package as well as flexible working. This is the opportunity to grow your career with one of the FTSE's most dynamic organisations.