You are here
Senior Internal Auditor -Insurance
Lead a growing team of auditors
Work for a City Centre based Insurance organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning insurance provider located in the centre of Manchester. Growth across the country has led to a brand new North West based Internal Audit team working collaboratively with their London counterparts.
Unlike other Senior Internal Audit positions, this role will require the post-holder to lead and support a team of up to 4 auditors in delivering audits. Other responsibilities include:-
- Delivering audits ensuring the fulfilment of audit objectives, managing client expectations and identifying key risk areas
- Complying with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulations.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the control environment on operational activity, financial reporting and compliance with the laws and regulations
- Managing the work of other members of the department in order to complete reviews; including overseeing and reviewing the quality of internal audit work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be:-
- From a Big 4 background
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experienced in core Audit or Internal Audit
Part-qualified candidates will be considered with the right experience
What's on Offer
Between £43,000 and £47,000 plus benefits.