You are here
Senior Internal Auditor
Opportunity to work within a world leading FS business in Liverpool
A strong team looking for an Internal Auditor with insurance experience
About Our Client
Our client is a world- leading, multinational Insurance organisation with offices across over 100 countries while this role is based in the heart of Liverpool. With a turnover of over £7 billion and a strong focus on Corporate Governance, this is an opportunity for an Internal Auditor with 2-5 years industry experience to develop a good understanding of operations and processes throughout a financial services business, providing great experience and transferable skills across industry.
As Senior Internal Auditor the successful candidate will:-
- Plan, perform and report internal audit reviews
- Contribute to the operation and development of the Internal Audit department through planning, completing any ad-hoc tasks as required and contributing to the development and improvement of Internal Audit activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Resolve issues arising from audits while still ensuring positive feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with the risk function, influencing processes and improving the effectiveness of risk management strategies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:-
- Knowledge of risk management and auditing
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good influencing skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to challenge and solve problems
- Financial services or Insurance experience
What's on Offer
£45,000 to £50,000 plus an excellent package.