You are here
Senior Land Manager
Senior Land Manager required for an innvocative, London based property company
To play an instrumental role within a growing acquisitions team
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative property company, looking to recruit an ambitious, diligent and self-motivated Senior Land Manager to play an instrumental role within their acquisitions team.
The firm has a strong reputation for honesty, helpfulness and performance and operates the South Coast and London. It works on a rich variety of projects, which range from acquiring redundant high street properties, achieving planning on major sea front developments to refurbishing a single house. Unlike many other development companies, the firm doesn't just achieve the planning, but follow through building out the scheme and finally selling or renting the finished units.
Not just known for residential schemes, the firm is expanding its focus to the commercial sector and with close ties to a number of national operators, combined with its flexibility and reaction time, this is now a key area of focus.
Whilst not an exhaustive list, the Senior Land Manager will:
- Deliver a pipeline of new land and strategic regeneration opportunities against agreed targets and timescales. You will have a number of commercial contacts and will be expected to nurture these to develop opportunities.
- Manage all stakeholders as appropriate.
- Build relationships with the wider property and development teams to enable a smooth transition once a site has been identified and successfully negotiated.
- Proactively explore opportunities that will ensure the business is expanding into new geographies and tenures.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Land Manager will have:
- 5+ years experience working as a Land Manager (specifically within the residential and/or commercial sector).
- A proven track record of successfully acquiring property and land for redevelopment and gaining planning permissions promptly.
- Experience of managing teams of land buyers.
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £80,000 plus competitive package