You are here
Senior Legal Counsel - Part time role
- Senior Commercial Lawyer (Part Time) supporting a growing international business
- Part time role - Working on multi-jurisdictional outsourcing transations
About Our Client
This growing international business is looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel to support on a range of international commercial and outsourcing transactions.
This part time role requires:
- Good knowledge of relevant areas of law including FM outsourcing, contract, commercial, intellectual property, employment, data protection and bribery and corruption.
- Exceptional drafting and negotiating skills.
- Ability to deal with risk management, governance and compliance.
- Ability to manage a sizeable workload in a fast paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Comfortable with stakeholder management but also able to work with colleagues at all levels of the business.
The Successful Applicant
This is a perfect position for a lawyer who would like to work on high level international transactions, on a part time basis. The successful candidate for this Senior Legal Counsel role is likely to:
- be a qualified lawyer;
- have 8 years or more of post qualification experience*; and
- come from a comparative, international business.
Prior in-house experience will be helpful but it will be vital that candidates can demonstrate prior experience of working on large cross border commercial projects.
This role will involve a lot of interaction with key stakeholders in the business. Accordingly, candidates will need to comfortable dealing with these sorts of personalities and will require possession of the necessary gravitas to do so.
*NB: reference to post qualification experience is for guidance only and all applications will be considered on their merits.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary + car allowance + discretionary bonus + pension.