You are here
Senior Legal Entity Controller
- Senior Legal Entity Controller
About Our Client
Well established financial services business based in Canary Wharf
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting for the firms entities ensuring compliance with US and UK (IFRS) GAAP and Accounting Policies.
- Actively reviewing the month end process and overseeing controls throughout the business.
- Management of annual financial statements process and audit close.
- Lead improvements on systems development projects for the legal entity control and regulatory reporting teams
- Oversight of accounting for new business taken on, periodic reviews of existing accounting and controls.
- Management of off site and offshore resources
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will be a qualified accountant with 8+ years PQE. A background in Investment Banking and strong knowledge of UK GAAP, US GAAP AND Regulatory Reporting will be highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary + benefits + bonus