You are here
Senior Liquidity Risk Manager
- My client requires someone to manage internal liquidity stress testing processes
- Must have had exposure to a liquidity environment
About Our Client
My client is an Asian investment bank and corporate lender with multiple offices worldwide.
The Senior Liquidity Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the internal liquidity stress testing process
- Identifying and explaining the drivers of liquidity change to local and global management
- Connecting internal model results to regulatory stress testing results highlighting methodology differences
- On-going assessment of adequacy of existing liquidity risk assumptions and methodology
- Identifying sources of potential liquidity strain; develop ad-hoc stress scenarios
- Ensuring compliance with formal liquidity risk appetite
- Responsible for local policies including the ILAA/ILAAP framework
- Close collaboration with Product Controllers on matters related to Funds Transfer Pricing and business unsecured funding usage
- On-going business education on the Treasury liquidity risk policy and framework
- Support for the business in their efforts to sensibly reduce liquidity risk
- Team management (both on-shore and off-shore)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or equivalent
- Professional qualification in a relevant financial field or strong depth of experience in the financial services industry within liquidity, capital or related risk area (or equivalent).
- Technical capital markets business skills, ideally with knowledge of secured financing and derivatives transactions.
- Deep knowledge of liquidity environment affecting broker-dealers and banks.
- Proven ability to lead change.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence all levels of seniority within Finance and the Global Markets division.
What's on Offer
The Senior Liquidity Risk Manager position will be a contract initially with the potential to turn permanent. It will be based in my client's offices in the City of London.