You are here
Senior M&A Manager
- A Newly Created A Senior M&A Manager position
- International Business Services Company in Central London
About Our Client
Our client are an international Business Services Firm based in London who are looking to expand their existing team. They are in Ca. 35 countries and have a turn over of about £2bn.
We are looking for someone to join their fast paced culture, who can manage stake holders well and who can work in an autonomous and independent manner.
The key responsibilities of the Senior M&A Manager are
- Be the key point of contact on transactions
- Manage the more junior members of the team and take accountability of the deal
- Be able to look at multiple opportunities at once
- Be able to spend 30% of their time on origination of deals and prospective opportunities
- Network internally and externally
- Liaise with banks and the financing/funding teams internally
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior M&A Manager will have an M&A background from either the professional services (Big 4) or from an in house corporate team.
They will be expected to be a senior member of the team and so decision making skills and ability to take accountability is crucial. This person must have had an active and primary M&A role in the past and be able to build strong relationships.
It is a managerial position and so team management is a plus.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £95,000 plus package