You are here
Senior Management Accountant
- Fundraising role within UK wide charity
- Managing one direct report
About Our Client
The client is a leading UK charity based in London, researching and supporting people with dementia. They aim to guarantee availability of information and authority on all aspects of living with dementia. The support is for both individuals with dementia and their families and carers.
The senior management accountant will be required to provide expert financial service for management of resources alongside;
- Developing a budgeting framework and ensuring budgets are approved in accordance with the charities timeframes
- Providing commentary and analysis to the director of fundraising and head of finance on key issues in the financial strategy
- Providing written reports, budgets and advice as required to the fundraising director
- Working with budget holders as financial problems arise
- Preparation of annual fundraising figures and costing
- Ad hoc support to the Fundraising director and the head of finance when required.
The Successful Applicant
The senior management accountant must be fully qualified with a recognised professional body alongside;
- Extensive management accounts experience
- Knowledge of regulatory and statutory reporting, including charity SORP
- Strong communication with non-finance colleagues
- Plan and deliver to tight timescales
- Advanced IT skills including Excel.
Experience within fundraising is desirable.
What's on Offer
The successful senior management accountant will be offered a 6 month fixed term contract, with holiday benefits, paying £47,000. There is the potential for the role to become a permanent opportunity.