You are here
Senior Manager - Insolvency Restructuring
- Exciting Senior Manager role within Big Four Firm
- Dynamic and Challenging Role within Restructuring Team
About Our Client
Client is a Big Four Firm
Based in Central Bristol
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager - Insolvency Restructuring will be:
- Design of new tax-efficient employee incentives for private companies.
- Conducting employment-related securities tax due diligence on a target companies for a potential sale or IPO.
- Advising private equity investors or management teams on the structuring of new management incentive arrangement to be offered as part of a transaction.
- Drafting a traditional share plan or cash bonus plan for a listed companies.
- Undertaking a global tax review of existing incentive arrangements for global businesses.
- Responding to ad hoc queries on the operation of various tax rules, including liaising with other functions or overseas colleagues where necessary.
- Delivering technical training to junior team members or other peers in other areas.
- Attending client meetings.
- Preparing client proposals and fee quotes.
- Involvement in business development activities, internal and external presentations and writing articles and alerts on technical matters.
- Responsibility for WIP management, billing and debtors.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Senior Manager - Insolvency restructuring the candidate will need:
- Team players who enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
- Approachable people who are keen to develop personally and professionally and to assist with the development of junior team members
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and analytical people, with an eye for detail and pride in their work
- Proactive professionals who deliver a great service to their clients
- Relationship builders who can spot and develop new opportunities both within network and externally
- Flexible people who are able to deal with a fluid, changing work environment
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary.
Excellent Benefits Package.
Central Bristol Location.
Opportunities for travel.