You are here
Senior Managment Accountant
- World Renowned Musuem in Central Lonson
- Career progression
About Our Client
The Museum is dedicated to educating the public on Human History, Art and Culture from previous centuries. They are one of the most established Museums in the world and to this day continue to add to their expanding artefacts collections. The Museum works with partners across the world to share-skills, knowledge and to collaborate on research and fieldwork. Their main funding streams are obtained from their exhibitions and private and public donors but they are always generating new ideas for creating profit. They are now looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant will include:
- Take ownership of the annual budget end to end, including communication to relevant stakeholders in your directorate
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Lead on the preparation of monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments, supporting analysis, commentary, and key performance indicators
- Prepare tailored financial support & guidance to inform decision making for your Directorate
- Play an active role in the improvement of the management reporting & business partnering service, seeking continuous improvement of management accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service
- Assisting with relevant areas of the annual accounts and audit as required
The Successful Applicant
Newly/Fully ACA qualified accountant with a broad accounting experience, covering budgeting, forecasting and period end reporting. You will have strong analytical skills, financial modelling skills are desirable but not essential. The ability to communicate effectively with non-finance budget holders is essential to success within the position and therefore experience of this or the clear ability to deliver in this area is crucial. This role also requires at least excellent Excel and PC skills. Applications from all sectors are welcomed but experience working within a commercially driven environment would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
Due to a high volume of applications responses can take up to 14 days.