You are here
Senior Marketing and Recruitment Co-Ordinator
- Great opportunity to work for a well respected education establishment
- You will support marketing activities across a number of departments
About Our Client
My client is a recognisable organisation based in Hertfordshire. They are internationally renowned and aim to be able to provide their students with the knowledge and skills to succeed. They're currently midway through their 2020 plan, which hopes to continue their development.
The successful candidate will be delivering a range of promotional and marketing activities, helping to ensure increased numbers of students. You will be implementing marketing initiatives, initially directed by the Marketing and Recruitment Manager before evolving to lead to more independent working. There is also the potential for this role to oversee the activities of casual/part time staff employed by the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver marketing and recruitment strategies in line with the marketing strategy.
- Conduct appropriate market research, supporting the development of the organisation.
- Represent the organisation at internal and external events.
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Liaise closely with internal teams to identify opportunities to promote organisational activities.
- Utilise the CRM system to deliver activities across the organisation.
What's on Offer
The Senior Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator attracts a salary of between £26,000 and £30,000 depending on the experience of the candidate. The role is initially for a period of 10 months due to a secondment, however there is the possibility that this could go permanent.