You are here
Senior Marketing Executive
- Broad role with full accountability and creative scope
- Unique Premium Healthcare Organisation
About Our Client
My client is an innovative company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK. They have a broad remit and audience because of this and are looking to grow their team in their Berkshire location.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
Drive revenue growth by telling the story of the organisation to those living in the hospital's catchment area by:
- Building excellent working relationships with Partners across the hospital, listening to their needs and winning their buy-in.
- Understanding the passion and quality of our organisations medical staff and sharing the story of the hospital through content marketing and blogging across multiple channels
- Managing a content plan and working with colleagues in other locations as part of a coordinated content strategy.
- Organising events that build awareness among prospective patients.
- Developing marketing ideas for driving revenues across a range of treatments, and writing direct-response advertising for these, in print and online.
- Working with colleagues at the organisation and the marketing team in other locations to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and develop ideas for increasing responses.
- Researching the local market and studying the marketing work of other hospitals.
- Commissioning design work from our in-house designer, and organising visits of photographers and video producers.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Marketing Executive will ideally display:
- A proven track record in confident campaign delivery
- Gravitas to engage and persuade with key stakeholders when implementing marketing strategy
- To use marketing speak, the role is an integrated marketing communications role
- Strong content or digital marketing skills, who now wants to broaden their experience into a wider marketing role
- Be well versed in writing marketing material and have a strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Highly Organised
- An excellent communicator
- A good understanding of the industry also desirable
What's on Offer
The Senior Marketing Executive position is based in Berkshire with a salary between £27,000 - £35,000