You are here
Senior Marketing Manager - Social Platforms
Do you have 5 years' experience in marketing & communications?
Do you have SEO / Content Marketing / PPC experience?
About Our Client
If you want to work with and promote the world's leading team of social media risk experts tasked with protecting children, social platforms, brands and apps from online attacks we want to hear from you!
This business are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager that will help them to promote their expertise in Social Media Risk into Social Apps and Social Networks such as Online Dating Sites, Gaming and Children's Entertainment Online Communities.
Supported by a team of experts, you will help prospective customers understand the magnitude and potential impact of the risks they are facing online by running multiple marketing campaigns and events and reaching relevant audience.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone curious and analytical. You will need to be able to work in a fast moving dynamic environment and be very creative.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in marketing, communications
- SEO / Content Marketing / PPC experience is a must
- 5 years B2B SaaS marketing experience vs selling to social platforms
- Experience capturing and delivering marketing performance measurement/KPIs and lead tracking reports
- Experience in executing lead generation campaigns, targeting large customers
- Broad, all round experience within digital which includes paid, owned and earned media channels
- Must have experience of utilising marketing automation tools
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout
What's on Offer
- 25 Days annual leave (excl. Bank Holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness cover
- Health care Cash Plan
- Fruits on Mondays
- Breakfast on Fridays
- Room for growth