You are here
Senior Marketing Manager
- World leading medical supplies manufacturer
- Full mix, strategic marketer with experience in the medical arena
About Our Client
A world leader in the medical sector. The business has manufacturing sites all over the world but is head quartered in Cheshire, where it has existed since its inception.
During what is a period of growth and expansion for the business, now is a great time to join. The company is adding additional resource into every one of it's core business units in 2017, however some of the needs are required ASAP. One of these is the role of Senior Marketing Manager which will operate within the company's largest business area.
They are looking to bring in someone who is confident, industry savvy and has ad ensure to want to progress within a world leading healthcare organisation. Aside from the usual marketing activity and strategy creation, the business is looking to start succession planning for the future; so not only will you make a genuine impact of the businesses short term performance and objectives, but you will also trained and developed into one of the future leaders of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Marketing Manager will:
- Be an industry expert
- Have an excellent grasp of the full marketing mix
- Have worked on international strategies and product plans
- Want to grow and develop a career within a business that rewards and promotes hard work and dedication
- Be ambitious, an excellent communicator and comfortable working with various business units
- Have a relative degree, with a masters preferred but not essential
- Be comfortable with international travel when required
What's on Offer
Circa £50 - £70K, however this is negotiable.