You are here
- Genuine Industry Leader
- Knowledge of MVC Frameworks
About Our Client
The company itself are a well known UK brand that are now rapidly expanding their development team to better capitalise on the massive successes within the business over the last 2 years. As such, they are investing heavily to turn their software function into a world class outfit and are hoping to bring in a further Senior Developer to help to drive this forward.
Key Skills include:
- Strong knowledge of PHP Development
- Extensive use of MVC Frameworks such as Laravel 4 or Symfony 2 etc…
- Experience of Test Driven Development / Behaviour Driven Development using tools such as Behat or Codeception
- Previous experience of working on high volume websites would be advantageous but not essential
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
This role will pay £35-45k dependant on skills and experience. All candidates applying must have full rights to work in the UK and be available to start a Hull based role within a reasonable timescale.