You are here
Senior PR Account Manager
- Integrated Agency
- Senior PR Account Manager
About Our Client
A global business that are very well known and respected for the work they deliver. It will offer the opportunity to work with some of the worlds biggest retail and fashion brands, across both consumer and trade PR.
They are continuing to grow, especially the PR offering, and look for ambitious, creative and passionate talent.
The role of the Senior PR Account Manager, has the following responsibilities:
- Managing a team of PR Account Executives
- Working closely with the wider marketing divisions, to create fully integrated campaigns
- Client facing
- Responsible for clients KPI's
- Responsible for delivering profits for both the agency and clients
- Fast paced, demanding and challenging
- Covers B2C, B2B, traditional and trade PR
- Will be challenged to assist in the growth of the PR function, financially and headcount.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Senior PR Account Manager role, please ensure you have the below skill set / experiences before applying:
- Minimum 3 years PR agency experience (ideally from an integrated agency within a PR function)
- Familiar with linking PR with traditional marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable with both traditional and digital PR
- Experienced in consumer and trade PR
- Enjoy managing a team of PR Account Executives
- Commercially astute and driven by financial success
- Great with clients - natural relationship builder, approachable and consultative
- Ideally from a retail / fashion background
- Leeds based but willing to travel nationally occasionally
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £35,000