You are here
Senior PR Manager
- Rapidly Growing Organisation
- Fashion Background Required
About Our Client
Our client is part of a global financial and professional services organisation spanning 70 countries, who specialise in real estate services and investment management. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, this business has assembled teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge.
The particular division that this role sits within, focuses purely on the Retail side of the business - managing all of the marketing activity for a vast array of retail outlet clients. It has been functioning for 7 years, and in that time the Retail team has grown to 55 people, with a turnover of £11m!
The Senior PR Manager will report to the Head of PR in the Retail department. As well as planning, overseeing and delivering a programme of activity for a number of client accounts, the role will also involve dealing with crisis comms and issues management, strategy development, pitch preparation and presenting.
The role involves working closely with colleagues across Retail Marketing, Social Media and Creative to deliver a fully integrated service. There is also an opportunity to work with the Head of PR to implement a programme of activity to more widely promote the work of the agency.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering PR activity for a portfolio of accounts
- Developing and maintaining strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Working closely with colleagues across multiple disciplines to ensure integrated approach to all comms activity
- Actively driving PR activity across client accounts in key areas, and suggesting and delivering tactical solutions to their market objectives
- Working closely with the Head of PR in developing and growing the existing team as well as nurturing accounts
- Assist the new business team where required when working on pitches
- Taking full control on projects briefed by Head of PR
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior PR Manager candidate will have previous experience gained at a PR Manager or Senior PR Manager level (either in-house or agency-side) with qualifications or professional certification in PR and/or journalism being beneficial.
Experience of delivering retail-focused consumer PR - particularly relating to fashion - would be advantageous, together with experience of strategy development, team management and delegation.
This is a fast-paced, exhilarating and motivating business - so organisation and excellent team-working skills are necessary, as well as:
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop and manage stakeholder relationships
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in problem-solving and demonstrating initiative
- Knowledge and competency in digital media
- Confident presentation skills
- Experience in completing tasks to the brief
- Skilled in delegating work, mentoring and overseeing a sub-team
- Budget management
- Preparing proposals and calculating quotes
- Capable of recognising new business opportunities
- Confidence to lead on client relations
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary in a hugely successful, global business. Hard work will be rewarded with swift progression in this business.