You are here
Senior PR & Marketing Officer
- Looking for a PR & Marketing Manager for international recognised venues
- Based in Stratford
About Our Client
Our client is a not for profit organisation that makes community services and spaces better for everyone. And it's about more than just money. Their people invest time, energy and effort into helping and improving communities through the services they offer - and with great results.
This role will be based in Stratford, East London, looking after two globally recognised venues. With the venues regularly having over 1 million visits per year, this is a high profile position.
As part of a Marketing Communications team of 17 people it will be your role as Senior PR & Marketing Officer to research, deliver and evaluate positive messages to the public. These communications could be based on upcoming events, positive recent events or incoming enquiries.
Your role may include but not be limited to:
- Press releases
- Internal news and web articles
- Evaluating campaigns
- Complaint Management / reactive statements
- Managing budgets
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Senior PR & Marketing Officer we are ideally looking for someone with experience or a passion for:
- External Communications and PR
- Direct to consumer communications / PR experience is essential
- Not for profit and charities experience is preferred but not essential
- Working with or in partnership with high profile events / locations
- Line management is beneficial
What's on Offer
£30,000 to £34,000 plus benefits and the chance to work with prestigious venues