You are here
Senior Press Officer (9 month FTC)
- Opportunity to join am extremely reputable financial services company
- On a 9 month FTC. my client is looking for an experienced Press Officer
About Our Client
My client is a well respected financial services company based in the heart of Warwickshire.
One of the biggest role challenges is with managing relationships with highly technical internal stakeholders, managing their expectations of what can/should/could be written and reported and so being analytical and able to use excel well as well as being able to build relationships is absolutely key as this role.
The Successful Applicant
- You'll have a background of working within fast paced PR environments, encompassing experience with issues management and specialisms in building effective relationships, stakeholder management and developing spokespeople.
- We'll also need you to have a head for numbers and a good understanding of how to get the best out of Excel.
- It'd be beneficial if you've experience of the financial services sector, but it's by no way means a must.
- It's important that you're creative and committed, that you love to learn new things and enjoy sharing your wealth of industry knowledge. And you understand the importance of social media when it comes to PR.
- You've exceptional planning and organisational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and energetic, you're a great team player with the ability to influence a variety of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- The base salary will be c.£35k (plus up to 17.5% annual bonus, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme) all pro-rata as per the contract duration
- 35 hour contract, 1 weekend in 4 cover, additional hours out of usual working pattern when required (compensated through time back in lieu)
- The work is roughly a 40/60 split of proactive/reactive work, where the focus is to protect the brand and keep things out of the press.