You are here
Senior Product Development Manager
- Senior Product Development Manager needed for new team in Mobile Telecoms
- Must have solid Product Development or Product Management experience in Telecoms
About Our Client
My client who is based in London, is a global telecommunications leader with strong growth plans.
The Senior Product Development Manager will have end to end ownership of projects and will be responsible for bringing specific large-scale consumer products to market. Specifically they will:
- Define and deliver the product requirements including defining the customer experience specifically for new to market products including monitoring, and evaluating, to bring the products to life
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the technical teams, and testing and go-to-market teams to ensure that the Sales and Service teams understand the products features and benefits.
- Work closely with the legal, regulatory, and wider product teams to ensure that the products meet quality and compliance standards.
- For in life products, work closely with the product improvement team, transformation, and operations to ensure the products are marketing leading and best in class
- Manage the budget for specific product developments
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Product Development Manager will have strong experience in bringing products to life with end to end ownership of the product. They will also have a:
- A proven track record of being able to lead a large virtual team to deliver propositions to market.
- Demonstrable experience in telecommunications product management or product development
- In depth knowledge of the telecommunications market, key trends and drivers across propositions, products and technology
- In depth understanding of the systems, networks, supply chain and supplier management required to deliver products in consumer telecommunications
- A track record of delivery of complex programmes and successful budget management
- Strong attention to detail around product requirements and execution, based on a strong understanding of sales and service channels , systems and mobile product models
- Highly collaborative style with strong stakeholder management skills at a very senior level across multiple disciplines
- Must be based in London permanently 5 days a week and prepared to travel
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £58,000 and £63,000 per annum + bonus and car allowance, dependent on suitability.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not have strong experience in Product Development or Product Ownership within Telecommunications.