You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Production Manager
- Senior Production Manager opportunity in Northampton
- Leading specialist manufacturer, part of an internationally renowned group
About Our Client
My client is part of a leading UK manufacturing group with a number of sites supplying in to a range of OEM environments.
Main job description-
- Play a key role in driving the continued growth of the business, creating increased cohesion and ensuring the company has the platform in place to meet its customers needs in an ever expanding market
- Execution of Production/Operations and Business plans
- Providing an integrated production/operational structure encompassing Planning, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Logistical Functions.
- Implementing and Managing group wide initiatives and projects to champion customer demand for exceptional quality, incomparable order fill and cost reduction.
Maintain the highest standards safety, quality and environmental compliance through development of a world class EHS and quality environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be expected-
- To have management responsibility to include unionised environments and preferably in a high volume/ processing environment, with a sound knowledge of modern production management techniques.
- Ideally hold a diploma in Supervisory Management, or degree qualified with a supervisory management or engineering bias.
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate a team of people to bring out the best in them
- To possess interpersonal skills to build rapport with others, displaying trust, integrity, diversity awareness and good networking skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude towards change, with a willingness to be flexible and adapt to new circumstances.
- To be able to express ideas or facts clearly and convince others through excellent communication skills which encompasses correctly interpreting communication from others through persuasion and influencing.
- Is able to plan and manage resources to achieve objectives and priorities despite conflicting agendas and multiple deliverables.
- Is committed to ensuring that health and safety is of paramount importance that that all employees have the right to come to work and not be injured or adversely affected by it and sets examples in adhering to health and safety rules.
- Proactively seeks to take responsibility for their own development without reliance upon others with regard to the knowledge required to perform fully and well.
What's on Offer
Â£50,000 - Â£60,000 with the opportunity to progress your career towards General Manager