You are here
Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager for a flagship residential scheme
- D+B residential experience is essential
About Our Client
My client is a multi faceted contractor with a presence across the UK.
The business chooses its development sites carefully taking time to plan and design its schemes. They are not a volume developer but focus on quality using traditional construction methods.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work in an innovative developer with the agility and autonomy that a progressive, ambitious business offers. In addition, this is coupled with the size, scalability, security and the financial backing that a larger corporate that retains its core family led values.
The Senior Project Manager will support the business with identifying potential development opportunities, providing planning and design input, programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the delivery of residential development schemes from the initial design stages through to completion and will have input into land acquisition and/or cost planning.
Key delivery areas will be:
- Seeking out and appraising land acquisition and development opportunities
- Financial planning and cost estimating
- Design and planning input
- Production of project information and technical specifications
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Programme, quality and budget management
- Contract procurement and administration
- Identify opportunities to enhance project profitability
- Maintain a high standard of site safety and presentation
- Post contact matters including post sales issues
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a proven construction project management professional bringing relevant experience in working on multi hand over resi schemes.
This role will be an integral part of business running projects from initial land acquisition through to customer hand over. Applicants for this role should have:
- Experience in construction methodology, both new build and refurbishment
- Experience in construction project and contract management
- An understanding of the design process and working closely with a design team
- Confidence in dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Experience in regulatory and statutory compliance
- MS Office fluent in Word, Excel, and Project
Apart from having the relevant experience in each aspect outlined above, this individual needs to be able to work autonomously, be a strong verbal communicator and have a strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service.
What's on Offer
Car or allowance