You are here
Residential Surveying bias
Experience with high-end residential projects >100 units
About Our Client
Well funded with an unrivalled project pipeline into the future and significant within it's portfolio, my client develops superbly designed and built homes in London and the South East.
Post-Brexit, my client remains committed to growth and continues to acquire sites for future development in a recovering market. Sites are both high-profile and highly profitable across a diverse portfolio.
Senior QS, Property and Housing:
- You will join the commercial team responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of multiple new projects within the North London area;
- Oversight and support of junior surveyors across multiple projects;
- You will support the project teams in developing appropriate project procurement/commercial/contractual strategies;
- Continuous assessment of the capacity of the existing supply chain partners;
- Develop the contract cost models including Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Rates, Activity Schedules, Milestones for use in the contract documentation;
- Liaise with Procurement and Commercial Governance Team to ensure that corporate supply chain strategy, policy and procedures are implemented;
- Prepare the Invitation to Tender documentation;
- Delivery of the procurement of consultant, supplier and contractor services relating to the project including assessment documentation as necessary;
- Support the management of consultant, supplier and sub-contractor claims;
- Finalise consultant, supplier and sub-contractor accounts and close out all contracts for project;
- Promote commercial awareness throughout project;
- Provide advice and guidance on commercial and contractual matters to Project Team with reference back to the senior commercial manager for approval.
The Successful Applicant
- Chartered RICS;
- Strong, residential-biased experience over Cvils or equivalent;
- Strong understanding of modern QS techniques within large-scale, complex, multi-faceted project environments;
- Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong contractual and legal knowledge;
- Strong understanding of delivery.
What's on Offer
Senior QS, Property and Housing: An excellent package befitting an important role with a high-profile developer. Promotion prospects within a large, multi-faceted business are freely available for high-performing employees.