You are here
Senior Quality Engineer
- Aerospace business
- Great opportunities within the organisation
About Our Client
Our client are a global aerospace business who are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join their busy team
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of EASA, CAA and ideally would be a previous EASA Form 4 holder or former Quality manager. Reporting to the Quality Leader this role demands previous Aerospace quality experience and will include working directly with internal / external customers and regulatory bodies as well as cross functional internal teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent & demonstrable knowledge of CAA/ EASA Part 21/Part 145 / AS9100 Regulations with emphasis on repair organizations.
- Experience in Aerospace quality system
- Degree Qualified preferable
Proven problem solver and understanding of complex problem resolution having experience of tools used.
- Knowledge and experience of Core Quality Tools such as: Process Flow Charts, PFMEA, Control Plans, SPC and MSA would be an advantage
- Experience / knowledge of APQP and PPAP requirements and expectations an advantage
- Experience in varied Assembly, Machining & component process, preferably in Aerospace production environment or similar product.
- Good Sound knowledge of complex assembly, high precision machining, & associated manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge and experience of reading and understanding complex engineering drawings and a good understanding of technical product and process knowledge
What's on Offer
£38,000 - £42,000 depending on experience