You are here
Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Leading UK Utilities contractor
- Large recently secured Water framework
About Our Client
Our client is a leading contractor who work across a variety of sectors including Utilities, Civil Engineering, Telecoms and Transportation
The role of the Senior Quantity Surveyor will involve:
*Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting.
*Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
*Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
*Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
*Strong NEC contract knowledge
*Guide and develop site staff, identifying training where necessary
*Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
*Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
The Successful Applicant
For the Quantity Surveyor/Senior QS role we are looking for:
- Strong experience of Commercial works and cost/value knowledge
- Experience of contract management of high volume, low value schemes
- HND or higher in a relevant commercial/quantity surveying discipline
What's on Offer
£4000 to £55000 + package depending on experience