You are here
Senior Research - Alternative Asset Class
- Macro-economic research of real estate and infrastructure sectors
- Experience of asset allocation strategy
About Our Client
My client is a large institutional investor with a successful track record of investing into the alternative asset classes.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- In depth macro-economic research for relevant European countries and potential implication son financial markets.
- Report on cyclical trends of alternative assets.
- Prepare and recommend asset allocation strategies.
- Recommend best practice
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Experience in a similar role from an institutional investor
- Knowledge of setting asset allocation strategy for institutional investors
- Knowledge of portfolio construction in alternative asset classes
- Knowledge of macro-economics and how it impacts alternative asset classes
- Understand investment theory
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to work as an Senior Research - Alternative Asset Class in a Institutional Investor