You are here
Senior Retention and Development Officer
- A nationally recognisable charity in Hertfordshire
- You will be working with a number of different supporters
About Our Client
My client is an nationally recognisable charity with over 100 years of expertise in their field. They have in excess of 500 services over the UK working to improve the lives of their target audience.
The successful Senior Retention and Development Officer will be primarily maximising the value of supporters in order to retain and increase donations. They will be educating supporters and highlighting the pivotal role that they play in the organisation. You will be producing high level direct marketing material in order to maintain high levels of supporter engagement. The successful candidate will require excellent communication skills due to the varied number of stakeholders that they will be working with on a daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Build and manage a new programme to maximise donations from supporters towards major donor status.
- Maximise gift-aid penetration from supporters via both telephone and direct mail activity.
- Deliver a supporter development programme efficiently by developing and managing projects.
- Assist with regular reactivation and conversion telephone campaigns.
- Deliver agreed targets to maximise income from existing campaigns.
- Develop and produce regular activity reports incorporating learning and effectiveness, identifying where further opportunities could arise.
- Have awareness of managing e-mail communications to large audiences.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Retention and Development Officer attracts a salary of between £28,000 and £32,000 depending on the experience of the candidate. The role is for a period of 12 months due to the role arising as a Maternity Cover.