You are here
Senior Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Executive
- £23,000 Basic salary with £45,000 OTE based in Manchester
About Our Client
The Largest provider of sponsorship and events in the UK. With office's countrywide and an ever growing client base they are expanding their team to progress and further the business.
The Role of the successful Senior Sales Executive will be to;
- Resaerch and develop your market.
- Identify business opportunities and suitable prospects within the public sector.
- Identify and engage with the decision makers within the prospect base with a view to introduce the business.
- Obtain agreements from local business decision makers for the purchase of our Event space.
- Communicate and work closely with the Manager to ensure full visibility of discussions and agreements with prospects and ensure the sharing of knowledge, leads and opportunities.
- Meet or exceed agreed key performance indicators and revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide commercial feedback.
- Achieve the highest possible level of customer service and exceed customer expectations.
The Successful Applicant
The Candidate's profile will be;
- Business development, lead generation experience is desired.
- B2B experience (Essential)
- Strong new business skills and a tenacious approach.
- Reliable, diligent and exceptional attention to detail.
- Have first class communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, team based environment with a high degree of individual autonomy.
- Possess a positive attitude, be articulate, have initiative and a strong desire to succeed.
- Be independent, highly motivated and able to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
The Offer - a superb basic salary package with UNCAPPED EARNINGS POTENTIAL awaits the successful Senior Sales Executive!
- Up to £23,000 BASIC SALARY
- Realistic £45,000 OTE in your first year
- Superb benefits
- Clear career progression