You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Executive
- Â£20,000 Basic OTE Â£40.000
About Our Client
My Client is the Largest provider of sponsorship and events in the UK. With office's countrywide and an ever growing client base they are expanding their team to progress and further the business.
The Role of the successful Senior Sales Executive will be to;
- Develop and research your market
- Identify business opportunities and suitable prospects within the public sector.
- Identify and engage with the decision makers within the prospect base with a view to introduce the business.
- Communicate and work closely with the Manager to ensure full visibility of discussions and agreements with prospects and ensure the sharing of knowledge, leads and opportunities.
- Accurately report and forecast revenue opportunities on a regular basis.
- Provide commercial feedback.
- Achieve the highest possible level of customer service and exceed customer expectations.
The Successful Applicant
The Candidate - the successful Senior Sales Executive will be able to demonstrate ;
- Strong communication, lead generation experience.
- B2B experience (essential)
- Reliable, diligent and exceptional attention to detail.
- Have first class presentation skills with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, team based environment with a high degree of individual autonomy.
- Must be able to manage work and prioritise multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Possess a positive attitude, be articulate, have initiative and a strong desire to succeed.
- Be independent, highly motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Be ideally from a Business to Business background.
What's on Offer
My client are offering a superb basic salary package with UNCAPPED EARNINGS POTENTIAL!
- Up to Â£20,000 BASIC SALARY
- Realistic Â£40,000 OTE in your first year
- Clear career progression
- Superb benefits
- Luxurious new offices