You are here
Senior Sales Executive
- Superb first year OTE
- Excellent progression opportunity
About Our Client
The client I am representing are currently the largest in the UK within the Event sector. They specialise in products ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. For almost two decades they have been a recognised leader within their industry. They are looking to expand due to their UK growth and this team is based in their vibrant Manchester office.
This role of the Senior Sales Executive requires applicants to have;
- Strong knowledge of processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads.
- Strong approach with proven experience of speaking with key decision makers.
- Solid experience in selling lucrative products, identifying potential new markets/business opportunities.
- Knowledge to be fully conversant with a range of our products and be prepared to make a large number of pitches to secure business.
- High attention to detail and have worked in a pressurised, professional environment.
- Desire to achieve personal annual targets and continually to review own performance which contributes to overall team targets.
- Ability to represent the company at our events with the Manager / Director.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Senior Sales Executive will need to demonstrate the following qualities;
- Experience within a Business to Business environment.
- A strong desire to make money and exceed your earning potential
- Natural ability with proven experience in selling to SMEs and corporate accounts,
- Experience speaking with Key Decision Makers within an organisation.
- A smart and professional approach with excellent people and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Up to £24,000 Basic salary
- Achievable OTE - £40,000-£45,000
- Uncapped earnings