You are here
Senior Site Manager - New Build Residential
- Senior Site Manager to work for a reputable Housing Developer
- New Build Residential Experience is essential
About Our Client
The organisation have an extremely low staff turn around which is because they look after their employees extremely well with salary expectations and internal benefits.
They pride themselves on value and volume - and standard of works is very important to them, hence why they want to get this candidate right!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior SM to work in their business, they pride themselves with a close knit team and feel that someone who can work alongside a team well will be best suited for this role.
The successful candidate will be heavily supported and shown the right way to progression etc.
- Ensure that all contractors adhere to their requirements.
- No1 on Site
- Induct new starters on site; ensuring they hold the relevant CSCS Card and that they have a full understanding of the company Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
- Ensure that the site is adequately secured at all times, that safe and acceptable working conditions
- Carry out statutory workplace inspections
- Accompany the Contracts Manager on any management duties they may need you to participate in.
- Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident free site.
- Attend management meetings with Contract Manager to report any issues / positive feedback in regards to sites you are managing.
- Assist the Contacts Manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
- Develop a build specific programme for residential housing sites
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Assist in the production of the pre start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
- Liaise with the materials controller on a daily basis to ensure material deliveries are in accordance with the build programme
- Work with the Sales Executives, buying department and sub-contractors regarding the supply and installation of customer choices.
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council to carry out stage inspections
Being flexible & adaptable will go in your favour with a minimum of 5 years working for a Housing Developer is essential
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and have an impressive financial and commercial awareness with the ability to negotiate and influence others decision on a pressured environment.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a history of success form within a house building environment as a Senior Site Manager or a well experienced Site Manager ready for the next step up.
You will have strong project management skills and able to demonstrate longevity working within the residential sector
IT Literate you will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
You will be passionate about managing people, Ability to manage and track costs, you must have a CSCS card - Site Management and be First Aid qualified.
What's on Offer
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
Car + package + Bonus Personal and Professional development
To apply for this position click apply or contact Charlotte Jones on 0115 9348 691 or 07920 831 252