You are here
Senior Tax Analyst
Client is looking for an experienced Tax Accountant
Ideally possessing suitable background experience in Tax
About Our Client
Well known global Oil & Gas Company
- The job holder will be responsible for UK tax accounting, both for the purposes of US GAAP group reporting and for statutory reporting in the UK.
- The job holder will be responsible for updating forecasts of UK tax and assisting with economic evaluations.
- Tax compliance activities will include the preparation of PRT and corporation tax returns and the handling of questions from the tax authorities.
- As a member of a small and focused team, the job holder will provide commercial support to colleagues in the Aberdeen office and elsewhere as required. This support would include tax research, the provision of advice on the structuring of transactions and participation in commercial project negotiation teams.
- The job holder will be expected to participate in monitoring and influencing the fiscal regime.
The Successful Applicant
Job holder must be educated to degree level and hold a formal relevant postgraduate qualification, or else demonstrate an exceptional level of relevant work experience. Experience of UK PRT and corporation tax is essential, and the successful applicant will be organised committed and willing to learn. Experience of VAT, employment tax, international tax or transfer pricing will be taken into account.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package