You are here
Senior Treasury Controller
- Senior Treasury Controller
About Our Client
Well established bank in London and the largest Investment Bank within its region.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- All daily, monthly, quarterly and annual as well as ad hoc reporting for the Business unit
- Systems update and implementation as the business is currently migrating over to a new systems platform
- Provide commentary on daily P&L, monthly income statement and to explain deviations from forecast and budget numbers.
- Perform monthly balance sheet review with commentary on monthly moves
- Ensure correct recording and reporting of Hedge Accounting transactions
- Production of Desk monthly MIS for the desk
- Be alert for ways to enhance reporting and, as the business changes, adapt reporting accordingly
- Working with local BU stakeholders to assist with ad hoc or regular analysis to assist them to understand, build and manage their businesses.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant accounting and regulatory rules
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will:
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant in a finance role in a regulated Investment Bank environment
- Strong treasury product knowledge
- Good understanding of financial terms and principles with commercial and business acumen
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and benefits