You are here
Senior Website Manager
£49,772 - £55,998
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have proven website management experience
About Our Client
My client is a large organisation based in Milton Keynes
The Senior Website Manager will be responsible for
- Defining, planning and managing an effective programme of digital developments including SEO, optimisation initiatives and maintenance work required across the range of websites: to ensure we meet and exceed our acquisition and conversion targets.
- Defining & implementing quality management processes & Governance of these sites to ensure sites they are compliant & meet accessibility standards.
- Develop and implementing the rolling plan of website optimisation initiatives based on data analysis of site performance, results of AB testing, initiatives and trends identified from competitor sites and industry trends and developments.
- Manage website change projects instigated/defined by Customer Experience team and wider stakeholders managing both large and small scale change
- Planning and managing work with IT to ensure development projects and small scale changes are planned and delivered.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Website Manager will have
- Demonstrable senior management experience of planning and delivering large scale digital change initiatives with a leading consumer facing brand/or organisation with similar values.
- Experience of controlling development projects across a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Evidence of achieving significant commercial success from digital change programmes with a leading brand/or organisation with similar values
- Very familiar and experienced with Content Management Systems, web optimisation software's and tools, SEO, UXD and performance analytics tools
What's on Offer
A salary of £49,772 - £55,998 per annum DOE plus benefits.