You are here
This position is now filled
SEO and Content Specialist
- Online organisation
About Our Client
My client are one of the UK's leading online retail organisations in the industry they operate.
This SEO and Content Specialist will report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for;
- Creating informative and engaging content that makes most of current SEO best practice.
- Link building, keyword analysis and content strategy.
- Developing and managing social media engagement on existing channels: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Reach and grow engagement with potential and exiting customers across all marketing platforms with the ultimate goal of increasing traffic, improving quality leads and sales.
- Provide SEO analysis and make recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful SEO and Content Specialist will have;
- Proven track record of implementing successful digital marketing campaigns including SEO
- Experience of competitor analysis and keyword search
- A creative approach to generating new links and online PR for a diverse client base
- Proven ability using Google Analytics and the ability to analyse data to find trends and make recommendations.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of Â£24,000 - Â£28,000 is on offer for the successful candidate.