You are here
Work with eCommerce manager to develop SEO campaigns.
Improve search rankings, click through rates and conversion.
About Our Client
A leading niche retailer based on the outskirts of Leeds who are now looking to diversify in to other products. They currently have a large presence in the UK, mainland Europe and America with a turnover in excess of 50 million pounds.
You will be responsible for:
- All on page copy including H1s, Metas, URLs, category copy, keyword research.
- Technical audits of all websites ensuring implementations of best practice for SEO.
- Competitor keyword and backlink profile research and identifying opportunities as part of the link building strategy.
- Utilise social media channels to aid SEO.
- Implementing the online promotional activity plan.
- Providing weekly / monthly reports.
The Successful Applicant
You must be competent in the following areas:
- Experience of content marketing, link building strategies and implementation based on research and meeting search needs.
- Strong technical SEO experience and knowledge of ensuring a website is structured correctly to help with SEO, U/X and conversions.
- Ability to follow and respond to industry changes especially Google Algorithm
What's on Offer