You are here
Server & Storage Specialist (VMware / NetApp / Linux / RedHat)
- A global manufacturer based In Liverpool require a Server & Storage Specialist?
- Do you have strong VMware, NetAapp and RHEL / Linux skills?
About Our Client
Our client, a global manufacturer requires a Server & Storage Specialist to join the IT Department based in Liverpool with a salary of up to £50,000 inc £5,800 car allowance and a great benefits package. Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Chester, Preston
As the Server & Storage Specialist, you will maintain core systems on the Linux and Windows platforms, with a significant background in, NetApp Storage systems, Virtualisation and working in a multi‐disciplined highly skilled technical team.
You will act as the subject matter expert for platform Linux/OS services and be accountable for the overall architecture, implementation and support of a multi‐vendor platform.
The Successful Applicant
Server & Storage Specialist required skills:
● Netapp storage technologies
● Manage all aspects of the Linux Server infrastructure including installation, configuration, capacity planning, patching, virtualization and incident resolution.
● Demonstrable VMware skill set
● Windows server installation and support.
● Active directory
● Configuration/troubleshooting of Enterprise systems
● Change Control
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £50,000 including £5,800 car allowance with a great benefits package.