You are here
Service Centre Manager
£28,000 - £32,000
- Opportunity to join a national business
- progression within role
About Our Client
National drinks distribution
- To manage the activities of the Customer Service Department through the activities of a Supervisor / team of operatives to complete all tasks accurately, and to agreed deadlines.
- To satisfy customer expectations and contractual commitments.
- To proactively analyse customer complaints and customer service survey responses to produce service improvement action plans.
- To provide effective communication to Customers, the team and other personnel.
The Successful Applicant
- Education minimum: GCSE's grade C and above. 'A' levels or degree preferable
- Management Training, preferably with a formal management qualification
- A broad understanding of all areas of the PL business with a specific focus on operations and stock control
- Experience of working in and supervising an office environment
- Strong customer facing and negotiating skills
- Sound people management experience; excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels of the business
- Some financial acumen with a basic understanding of P&L accounts and budgets
- A working knowledge of Health & Safety
IT literate; competent with WMS, Microsoft Office, and other software applications i.e. Q Pulse
What's on Offer
A salary between £28,000 and £32,000 + Benefits