You are here
- UK Leading Manufacturer
- West Yorkshire
About Our Client
Our client is the UK's leading manufacturer of high-speed roller doors, boasting a number of 'Blue Chip' clients.
Service, to them, is not merely managing field personnel - they have a real ethos of delivering the very best Customer Care available in the quickest possible timeframe to satisfy their customer's requirements. A hands on leader is required who can initially slot into the existing structure and maintain the high levels of customer service. As the department grows, the successful candidate will be expected to review, refine or re-invent our internal systems as required to continuously improve the department's performance.
This challenging role includes the following key responsibilities:-
- Managing multiple teams over two locations, arranging the most efficient workflow to ensure maximum productivity whilst minimising response times.
- Ensuring the full implementation of the Service Strategy across the business.
- Develop techniques that ensure the Service Department operates effectively and that its activities are aligned to Departmental and Company objectives.
- Accurate and timely processing of customer quotations, orders and order confirmations.
- To manage all customer enquiries to a satisfactorily resolution within agreed timescales.
- Service Engineers need to be on site as and when required, be fully competent and in possession of all the likely components required to keep our customer's High Speed Doors in a perfect operational order
- To monitor Service Department staffing levels such that competently trained and motivated Engineers are always available to deliver an efficient service to all our customers.
- To actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service Standards within the Department.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment, displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- To take ownership of our customer's experience in dealing with the Service Department.
- Develop Service Strategies for individual customers and present them, potentially at board level.
- Promote effective communication lines throughout the Department.
KPI's for the role include:-
- Adherence to Union Industries Service Charter.
- Response time to incoming enquiries.
- Single visit resolution to Customer problems.
- Cost effective deployment and workflow scheduling of field Engineers.
- Service team morale.
- Monitoring internal systems and service level agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- Formal qualifications are less important than an outstanding attitude and a commitment to getting the job done.
- Experience in a previous role with a proven background of increasing revenue.
- Excellent communicational skills
- Excellent organisational skills
What's on Offer
£35 - 40k depending on experience + 24 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and an extra day for your birthday, pension scheme (after qualifying period), Annual company-wide employee ownership bonus scheme.