You are here
Service Sales Manager
Must have a strong understanding/experience of selling into the NHS
Ideally have experience in setting up service contracts for the NHS
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the medical devices industry; renowned for their product innovation and development, they have continued to take a proactive approach in listening to what their customers are saying, developing new products based on their needs whilst extending their service offering across their product portfolio!
With a global presence, a strong work ethic and relaxed culture, my client is constantly growing their presence given how the successfully addressing this therapy area within the healthcare industry.
This is a great opportunity for a Service Sales Manager to take full ownership of a role whereby its success could replicated across EMEA!
The primary responsibility of the Service Sales Manager will be to manage, develop and leverage existing accounts whilst identifying new service contract opportunities across the UK.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Working with various internal stakeholders to ensure a collaborative approach when going out to market.
- Analysing, reviewing and developing existing service contract offerings.
- Consultatively selling the service offering, its values and benefits to various external stakeholders at different levels.
- Commercially building and executing business plans, working closely with the customer service manager and General Manager to enhance their market position.
- Building strong relationships across the company internationally, working with peers to help adopt and adapt to best practices.
- Strategically working with the existing sales team to assist each other when servicing the NHS.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:-
- Have a strong track record of selling into the NHS.
- Ideally have some experience of setting up service contracts within the NHS.
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills with exceptional customer service levels.
- Be able to adopt a consultative sales approach
- Be a commercial individual who can build and execute business cases helping an organisation drive their growth forward.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to lead by example.
- Be flexible in travelling across the UK whilst preferably being based close to London.
- Be a self-starter, motivated enthusiastic individual with a medical devices background.
What's on Offer
Competitive Basic Salary
Other flexible benefits!