You are here
- Shift Production Manager
- Fast Paced Manufacturing Environment - FMCG
About Our Client
Industry leading Food Manufacturing business that is heavily investing in its people and processes to stay ahead.
- Lead, co-ordinate and prioritise activity across a shift to deliver productivity and efficiency targets in line with the agreed production plan
- Ensure the adherence of all food manufacturing safety and quality standards by all teams on shift safeguarding the delivery of great tasting, high quality food products
- Review operational trends across the shift to identify and act upon opportunities that make sustainable improvements in quality, performance and profit
- Lead the on-going development of the SHE culture, promoting adherence to manufacturing guidelines, accident investigation and audit recommendations to support and improve health and safety in the working environment
- Ensure that strong communication and information flows are maintained within the operations team to ensure that immediate issues are resolved and on-going items and trends are shared with the broader operations community
- Forecast and control labour requirements, direct and indirect, to meet production programme requirements and customer expectations within budget
- Monitor and review team capability, ensuring all staff are clearly focused on their key objectives and developed to maximise their potential
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application as Shift Manager, you must be able to provide flexibility around working hours and shift patterns. You will be proactive and willing to drive results and deliver improvements.
You will have a proven track record of managing a team in a fast paced manufacturing environment and you will be keen to make a difference and in turn will be rewarded with career opportunities as well as recognised for your delivery.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000*
*depending on experience
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking manufacturing business that invests in its people, processes and plant