You are here
Shift Production Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading chilled foods manufacturer based in West Yorkshire. Over recent years they have seen substantial growth and do not show any signs of stopping!
- Control all aspects of the factory manufacturing operation by effectively managing team leaders and operatives.
- Control the usage of all raw materials and ensure all customer specifications are adhered to.
- Ensure all health+safety and legislative requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure all relevant KPI's are maintained and monitored.
- Control and manage the use of all equipment, train all operatives.
- Ensure shift recruitment and induction processes are applied.
- Set clearly defined objectives for the team in line with group strategy.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure control of expenditure on overheads and direct labour
- Ensure all aspects of the site quality management systems are adhered to.
- Ensure full compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Involvement in delivery of team brief to support a two-way communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Food Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experfience within similar role
- IT literate
- Hands-on management styles
- Effective Communicator
What's on Offer
£30 - 35k + Package