You are here
This position is now filled
- Chilled/Frozen Foods
- Rotating Shifts
About Our Client
Based in East Yorkshire our client is a fantastic food business that supply into a number of the major retailers. With new plans and growth in the pipeline this is an excellent time to be joining the business.
- Ensure all activities on site are performed in full compliance with safety, health and environmental regulatory obligations.
- All agreed housekeeping, 5S workplace organisation procedures and good manufacturing practices are sustained throughout the shift.
- Equipment, plant and facilities maintained in order that they operate safely to the correct quality and efficiently.
- Site processes optimised to minimise the impact to the environment.
To maintain a flexible work force by maintaining a training matrix identifying key skills gaps within the production team and implementing a training plan
Responsible for ensuring that staff following company quality procedures at all times to ensure that the customer receives a defect free product
Communicate information to staff
Identifying areas of potential improvement in the manufacturing process, implementing actions to gain improvements accordingly
Use own initiative to foresee and effectively react to production issues
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a line leader/team leader capacity in a food environment
- Experience with continuous improvement
- Positive attitude towards improvements
- Great communicational skills
- Good man-management abilities
What's on Offer