You are here
Shopper Marketing Executive
- Leading FMCG Food Brand
- Graduate Calibre
About Our Client
Our client is a Branded division of a large food group based in Hull. They produce a vast array of frozen, fresh and ambient foods into the Top 4, Convenience, Discounters and Food Service.
The successful Shopper Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Support Shopper Activation Manager to land in store shopper marketing activity
- Complete briefing forms for the retailer's media agencies across all accounts
- Take ownership of Convenience and Food Service and drive the shopper agenda from initiative through to launch
- Complete briefing forms and liaise with the shopper marketing agency to ensure they are clear about the objectives of the activity and have all assets they require
- Liaise cross functionally where required to land in store shopper activity
- Invoice Management and timely tracking of EAM and budget tracker
- Ensure shopper activity planner is up to date with all tasks and deadlines
- Ensure customer shopper plans are up to date with the latest activity and funding levels
- Weekly retailer store visits to ensure activity has landed correctly, to track competitor activity and to understand shopper behaviour within the Frozen category. In store insights to be circulated every period.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Shopper Marketing Executive role, the business will be looking for the following:
- Ownership and responsibility for living by the business values at all times
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving in a timely fashion
- Tenacious approach to achieve objective
- Positive/personable attitude at all times.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ownership and responsibility for achieving personal growth
- Cross functional working throughout the business and with external partners/agencies
- Understanding of the in store guidelines and capabilities for each customer
- Understanding of retailers strategies
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a successful FMCG organisation.