You are here
This position is now filled
Shopper Marketing Manager
- Fantastic opportunity for a Shopper Marketing Manager at a leading FMCG business
- Taking the lead across two large grocey accounts
About Our Client
This is an opportunity to work in a business that puts people at its heart and offers exposure to working on some great brands within an extremely fast paced and commercial category. This is a truly exceptional opportunity not to be missed out on! If you are a Shopper Marketing Manager looking for the next step in your career, apply now!
The Shopper Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of shopper marketing strategy & activation plans for both the business and its customer brands across two key grocery accounts.
You will have an expert knowledge of the target shoppers behavior as well as an understanding of the retail environment, and will be able to build retailer specific plans, aligned to the companies commercial objectives, that are best in class.
This is a high profile role for the business, taking the lead across two top grocery accounts and being the champion for shopper marketing with both internal and external partners.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Shopper Marketing Manager will have the following:
- Track record within Shopper/Trade/Customer marketing within an FMCG company
- Previous success working with major retailer, preferably grocery
- Educated to a degree level
- Previous track record in delivering best in class shopper marketing campaigns
What's on Offer
For the correct candidate a competitive salary of between Â£40,000 and Â£50,000 is on offer.